Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My day off

Dalton had a dentist appointment this morning. He did wonderful. We did a little shopping. He found a pillow that has a rainbow on it and says "Get Over It". He thought he had to have it cause it was so soft. I told him it was a girl pillow and he did not seem to care. We did buy it. On the way home we seen the Easter Bunny at Samuel Music. We stopped and he had a guitar that he let the kids touch. Dalton was kinda shy for some reason. I have a pic on my phone but don't know how to print. Sorry!!

While he went to preschool I got things ready for Easter. I just hate these holidays sneaking up on me. Dakota is done with title 1 after school now. Dominic finally got his first tooth today. I think more are coming in very soon.

We would like to wish everyone a "Happy Easter". I probably won't get on til after. We are going to St. Louis Friday for a Blues game.

1 comment:

Amanda Baltzell said...

Have fun at the game, and hopefully we see you on Sunday!!