Thursday, March 5, 2009

A huge thank you to my mom

I was off on Tuesday and then Wednesday morning at 6 am I get this call from Lil (my wonderful sitter) saying that she went to the ER Tuesday night because she could not breathe and she was going to take the day off. That was fine. Since Trav is back to work and he was able to watch the kids before I thought that I should stay home this time. So I called Abby and everything was fine.

Last night I went to Trav's parents to do our taxes and got home at 10 pm and seen we had a message. As I went to press play, the phone rang and it was Trav on his way home from school and was very tired. So then it was 11 when I got to listen to the message. It was Lil saying she was running a fever and was not watching kids on Thursday. Well it was too late to call anyone so I got up at 5:20 and called my mom. She was willing to miss work today since I missed yesterday. My grandma even helped for an hour. She could not believe how much Dominic had changed since Christmas. I probably could have missed another day. My mom was even going to take Friday off if I needed her. But good news is that Lil is fine now and is watching kids tomorrow (Friday).

Thanks again mom!!! and grandma Betty!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Glad to hear Lil is feeling better!!
Wanda rocks!!!
Gma too!!!