Monday, March 2, 2009

Typical Monday

Mondays always suck!!! Especially when I just worked the weekend. I wish I could find a job that I would not have to work weekends. I did apply for the assistant to the city treasurer.

Dominic got his 6 month shots today. Lil said he was a little fussy this afternoon. He also has a cold. He did pretty good. Lucy Bierman has two little bottom theeth now. She is so adorable. Dominic has been teething since December and still no teeth. But atleast he is not cranky. Thank god!!!

My weeks are about to get more complicated. Dakota is playing basketball now. I guess it is good that he is outgoing and not shy now. He has practices on Saturdays and games on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It will be fun though!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

your gonna be a busy busy mom!! Are you still gonna have time to bowl??