Thursday, March 19, 2009

Still Here - Heck of a week

Saturday Trav and I went to St. Louis for his union 105th party. Wow!! It was fun but did not like dressing up. It was like prom. Sunday we went shopping in St Charles with Hank and Jamee. Thanks guys, that was fun!!! We plan on going back soon with the kids to play. Monday morning I have a flat tire. Tuesday I did not have a pharmacist at work. We were to have a fill-in but he did not show. Finally our Pharmacy supervisor decides to come. (I do not know how in the hell he got his job. I knew more than he did) It was also truck day and it was running late. Wednesday we were short handed so I had to go back to work and close that night. Thursday I had a girl call in sick and I said that I was not coming back. Abby (the manager) is on vacation and Karen is sick; that don't leave me too many options. The other girls did not return my calls. I did have one reliable person. Thanks Kiley!!! But I am getting tired of doing everything and getting nothing in return. SHITTY WEEK!! We'll see how Friday goes. Thank god I am off this weekend.

Dominic has his second ear infection. He went back today for a check on his ears and they are still infected - red, bulging, and has puss. So we are going to try a different antibiotic. If this don't work we may try one more antibiotic or tubes. That is all I need - another child with tubes.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I hope Dominic doesn't have to have tubes:( Good Luck!!

As far as work.. I feel for ya! I do not miss that place at all!
AMEN!! for me:)

Hope somthing comes around for you!!